Applying for admission or via joint college assigned-subject examination.
International students, overseas Chinese Students, foreign exchange students and mainland Chinese students, please visit the university’s site for more information.
2. Oral Interview and Written Exam in Chinese
(Applicants will be notified by the department about the exam schedule.）)
Additional Documents Required：
1.Autobiography (1,000 words, hand-written, in Chinese).
2. Study plan. (600 words in Chinese, 300 words in English.)
3. A proof of Chinese proficiency with a minimum TOCFL level 4 or other equivalent proofs (exemption: applicants who are native Chinese speakers or have received their previous degree in a Chinese-speaking country).
1. Oral Interview and Written Exam in Chinese will be given (in person or video conference). After the application deadline, the department will notify applicants about the exam schedule. The applicant must provide a daytime phone number (Taiwan time) and an email address.
2. All the courses are conducted in Chinese. Courses includes a lot of news reporting & writing and media workshop. Applicants must have sufficient listening, speaking, reading and writing abilities in the Chinese language.
3. Admitted students must attend the Chinese tutorial program arranged by Department of Journalism and Communication Studies.
Ms. Chou +886–2–2905–2399
Non-domestic students(International students, overseas Chinese Students, foreign exchange students and mainland Chinese students), please visit the university’s site for more information: http://idsa.oie.fju.edu.tw/administration.jsp?labelID=3